The Parnell Tree and Related Branches
- Author: Leatrice Joyce Parnell McCullough
- E-mail for ordering information.
392 pages, 7 X 10", hardcover, acid-free paper, illustrated, indexed.
Table of Contents
- PART ONE -- The Related Branches
- Chapter 1 -- Kirkland, Loveless, Rotton and Walker Families. This chapter includes descendants of Richard Kirland I of Scotland; Benjamin Lovelace of Edgefield Co., SC; John Rotten of SC; William Rotton of SC; and Churchill Walker of NC.
- Chapter 2 -- The Levie Family -- Descendants of Anthony Levie of France.
- Chapter 3 -- The Lambert Family -- Descendants of Elisha Lambert of Kentucky.
- PART TWO -- The Parnell Tree
- Chapter 4 -- Barksdale, Lee, Payne and Perry Families This chapter includes descendants of Daniel Barksdale of GA; John Lee of NC; William I Payne of England; and Simeon Perry of NC or SC.
- Chapter 5 -- The Adams Family -- Descendants of John Adams, Sr of VA.
- Chapter 6 -- The LeRoy Day Family -- Descendants of Leroy Day of SC.
- Chapter 7 -- Fox and Able Families -- Descendants of Henry Fox I of VA and James Able of SC.
- Chapter 8 -- The Parnell Family -- Descendants of William Parnell (1800-1880) of SC.
- Resources Used
Some of the related family names: Able, Adams, Barnett, Bates, Blocker, Brewton, Bullard, Cogburn, Corley, Couch, Day, Dowdey, Fox, Gibbons, Harbin, Hawkins, Hinton, Jacks, Kirkland, Lambert, Leach, Lee, Levie, Loveless, Manning, McCullough, McRae, Mitchell, Monroe, Parnell, Payne, Perry, Poor, Poston, Rogers, Rotton, Smith, Stone, Walker, Waters, Wilcox and more.